PEI Wedding Venues | Where to Get Married
PEI Wedding Venues
Although there are many beautiful wedding venues all over PEI, here are a few of my favourite that I highly recommend you consider for your wedding day!
No matter what you have been dreaming of for your wedding, PEI will have a perfect option for you! We have amazing venues from restored churches, rustic barns, modern hotels, and spacious golf resorts. PEI will have a perfect venue for you!
A few of my favourites!
- The Grand Victorian – A beautifully re-done church in a quaint seaside village. Joel & Christie
- Clinton Hills – A rustic barn surrounded by rolling landscape. Spencer & Melissa
- Rodd Brudenell River Resort – A golfers paradise. Jamie & Suzanne
- Caseley’s Tent & Party Rentals – A perfect fit for a wedding on your own property. Dean & Kelsie
- The Rivershed – An intimate venue directly on the water. Steve & Shannon
- Hazelbrook Homestead – A historic home on a gorgeous property. Dean & Kelsie
- The New London Carriage House – An amazing barn, ready to impress.
- Rodd Charlottetown – An elegant ballroom in the heart of Charlottetown. Matt & Chalene
- Delta Prince Edward by Marriott – A modern room with the best view of the harbour.
- Prince Edward Island Brewing Company – An industrial building with delicious beer. Tyler & Katie
Don’t get me wrong, PEI has many more wedding venues to consider. You may decide that you would rather get married in a community hall, on the beach, or somewhere completely unique to you. That is the best part of getting married, you get to make the whole day just as you would like it! These are just a few of my favourite venues from where I have gotten to work in the past!
Do you have a favourite venue that you have been to for a wedding? Please connect with with, I would love to hear all about your wedding day!